Wednesday, April 29, 2009

UPDATE from yesterday...glasses for Macey


We chose www.Specs4us.com for Macey's glasses. We went to Edmond, only one of the 3 places in the entire state of Oklahoma that sell this brand. Thank goodness it's only 30 minutes away and in my hometown. We were sold on the concept of the glasses. I would invite you to their website for the details. Basically a single mother of a daughter with Down Syndrome designed the glasses for those who have Down Syndrome, kids and adults too. They are made for them. The price was reasonable and the service was great. We are looking forward to seeing Macey with her new "eyes" one day next week. Thank You to each one of you who contributed with your thoughts and opinions. I'll let you know how they hold up. I'm not too worried about Macey it's her little brother with the quick hands I'm worried about. :) The picture was taken from the store. They are the model and size we chose just not the lime green color. Stay tuned for the color we chose. Too be continued...
Blessings,
Meghan

2 comments:

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Well, bless her little heart! She looks adorable in glasses!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Oh gosh she is SOOOO cute!!! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm so excited to get to know you all! :)