Thursday, April 23, 2009

Macey's first Haircut




We are having family pictures made this afternoon. We decided Macey's bangs needed to be trimmed and the cut needed to be shaped just a bit. My dear friend Tammi, who is in my Sunday School class at church gave Macey her first haircut. Macey did well! I think she enjoyed the pampering Tammi provided. Macey loved all the attention she received from the other ladies at the shop. They adored her, rightfully so. I couldn't be more proud of her. She is really adjusting well. She is a blessing!

2 comments:

Lou said...

She's a beautiful little girl, Meghan! She looks quite different than she did in the quick peek I got of her in December. She's where she belongs!

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

I'm loving the little outfit on her! Sort of makes me wish I would have bought one in every color!!! She's a cutie!