Saturday, April 25, 2009

NSD and The Arts Festival





Today was promising to be a busy, full, long day. I wouldn't have it any other way. Wayne and I both had our two favorite things scheduled on the same day at the same time. It was National Scrap booking Day for me with about 40 other croppers and Wayne and his band were scheduled to play right smack dab in the middle of the day at the Arts Festival downtown OKC at 2pm. I said to myself, we can do this. We did do it! Wayne has always been supportive of my Creative Memories business and I of his music ministry. I was excited to see him play and be with the kids while he did. The afternoon was beautiful and the crowd really enjoyed the band. It was a great break for me in the middle of a long, busy day.

1 comment:

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Love all the pictures and updates!!! I love the picture of all 4 kids at the Arts Festival. Did you notice that both Marcus and Macey have a foot up in their lap? That must be comfortable for them! :)

I just have to tell you...Macey is ADORABLE and will be a knock-out one day (in a long, long, long time! LOL) but that little Marcus...he is a stylin' little guy with just the cutest little face! You are going to have to watch out for the both of them!!!