Monday, January 25, 2010

BL week 3 - I'm not giving up!


Let's just say I don't feel very inspiring. After having a double ear infection and not exercising one time it shows. The scale does not lie. I gained 1 pound this week. Yes, you read right, I gained 1 pound. I will not be defeated! Like I said the first week, it's a matter of prayer, less food and more exercise. The more exercise is were I failed this week. I have now learned that exercise has got to be a part of my daily routine in order to loose these unwanted pounds and then be able to maintain a healthy weight. Boy do I learn things the hard way. Yes, I have been sick and could not have walked one minute on a treadmill without loosing it, literally. But today is a new day!
Over the weekend my husband bought me my own personal treadmill for the house. This means I can walk morning, noon or night. I am so grateful he believes in me and supports my efforts. This will make all the difference to me. It's here, I see it when I wake up every morning. It actually feels good once I'm walking and see the calories I'm burning. I wouldn't say I love it quite yet but I am glad to have it.
Thanks Wayne, I'll make you proud!

1 comment:

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

You go girl...you can do it! You'll make YOURSELF proud too! Keep it up...good days or bad, you'll get there!