Monday, January 18, 2010

Biggest Looser Update - Week 2

I promise this is not a weight loss blog. It's just an update to my weight loss goals. This week I lost 6.75 pounds! That's a total of 12 pounds in 2 weeks. I am so glad to have shed those unwanted pounds. My current goal is to get under 200 pounds and maintain that for life. Only 14 more pounds to go. Of course that won't be the end of my weight loss but I have to set small goals so I don't get defeated. I have been under the weather all weekend. I didn't work out Friday and our gym is closed on the weekends. I would love to have a treadmill for the house. It's on my "list."
I have been congested and just not feeling myself. I went to church Sunday morning and felt so bad that Wayne had to bring me home right after service. I slept until 3:30 that afternoon. I woke up to a throbbing ear ache. I went to the Emergency Clinic that evening to find out I indeed have a double ear infection. Later that evening it burst! Talk about pain. After the second pain pill I was out. Fortunately Wayne was off work yesterday, due to the federal holiday and was able to take the kids to their therapy appointment. I rested most of the day. I took a shower which just about wore me out. I decided I better go weigh in with my team and I'm so glad I did. Good results! I pray I get to feeling better soon. I have a family to take care of and a goal I have to reach.

7 comments:

Tara and Family said...

YEAH, great progress! You are doing an awesome job, dieting/exercising and being a mommy!! Don't forget to take care of "you", your family needs you to be healty. Keep up the hard work, it's paying off. LOVE YOU, Tara

And patiently waiting... said...

You are an inspiration!! Awesome! And yes, you need to take care of you!! Ear infections that burst are PAINFUL!!!!!!! :( Hope you are feeling better soon!

And patiently waiting... said...

You are an inspiration!! Awesome! And yes, you need to take care of you!! Ear infections that burst are PAINFUL!!!!!!! :( Hope you are feeling better soon!

Charissa said...

Can I just say??? I am so proud of you!!

Our mission said...

wow! that is amazing!
I am seeking to exercise again and eat better also :)thanks for encouraging me! You'll have to write soon about your kiddos!

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Woo Hoo!!!! See...I knew you could do it! Keep up the good work! Don't feel discouraged...you'll feel better soon and you'll get back to the gym and everything is going to be even better! Keep going...you are doing great! (((((HUGS)))))

The Redman Family said...

YEA!! That's my teammate!! I am so proud of you Meghan and sooooo happy that we are on the same team!! Love ya, Denise