Thursday, October 1, 2009

October is Ds Awareness Month


Welcome October! In honor of Down syndrome awareness month I have committed to blogging everyday for 31 days about Down syndrome. There may be days when it's just pictures of the 2 that have taught me so much, so far. I would love your input and comments or suggestions of what you want to know about Ds. I will do the research or you can send it to me yourself and I'll post it. I'm looking forward to learning as I go. This month is about the ones who have Down syndrome and the ones who love them.
Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Aunt Jennifer loves Marcus & Macey too! (((HUGS)))

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Oh, Oh, Oh....I thought of something I would like to see on your blog this month!!!


A "before" and "after" picture of M & M, please! You know, something so we can see how much they've grown and changed from the very first day you brought them home to today!!!


That's all for now!!! (((HUGS)))