Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pray for Ruslana


No Greater Gift

Please pray for Ruslana right now. Her fate is an institution in just 2 weeks. This is the fate of all orphans not adopted from the baby home. She has a committed family going through the process as we speak. They have even been approved through their paperwork. Ruslana is planned to be moved before they can possibly be there. The family is told they can not "hold" her any longer. My heart sank as I read this mothers post. It is not right and it is not fair. I do know however that we serve a BIG God and with Him ALL things are possible. Please pray for Ruslana and the family who is just waiting for the word that they can indeed rescue her from this awful fate.

1 comment:

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

I saw this yesterday and even posted the link to her blog on my Facebook last night. Praying hard for her, her forever family and the officials in her native country!!! You are right, we do serve a big God!!! Love to all...