Sunday, October 4, 2009

Will Marcus and Macey be able to drive?



What a remarkable young lady named Kelly who is truly an inspiration, Enjoy!

Taylor has asked me if Marcus and Macey will be able to drive. I didn't know how to answer that question. I know it's fresh on her mind since she will be earning her drivers permit next year, YIKES! I told Taylor I didn't know what the future holds for either Marcus or Macey. I can't think too far into the future only because there is not a book like there was for Taylor and Tanner, "What to expect the First Year" and "What to expect the Toddler Years." I have learned the spectrum of Ds is so wide. I truly don't "know" what to expect. I do know, Sky's the limit! We will continue to do ALL that we can to help them reach THEIR full potential with the help of their teachers and therapists. They have both come SO far in just the short amount of time they have been home. Who knows maybe they WILL drive. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Wow...what an amazing young woman! It's encouraging to know that with the right attitude and the most amazing mother in the world, Marcus & Macey will do just fine! :) Love to all!!! ~Aunt Jennifer (((((HUGS)))))


Just in case I haven't told you lately...YOU are the BEST thing that has ever happened to M & M! Not only did you save their life...you are providing them with EVERYTHING they need, and will ever need, not to just make it, but to SUCCEED!!!! Rock on Mama!!!!