Friday, May 8, 2009

Macey's new glasses are in and on



Macey received her new Specs4Us glasses today. She looks adorable if I do say so myself. She loved looking at her self in the mirror. She told us by signing that she looked pretty. I am so glad she is happy with them. It is important that they fit properly and that she keeps them on. Because her ears are so tiny we have ordered the strap for the back and new smaller cables for the ear pieces. We have to make sure they stay put and can not be easily pulled off by "sticky fingers" aka Marcus. When we left the store there was a ramp we had to walk down. She took tiny steps in order to go down safely. I'm sure EVERYTHING looks so different now.
Blessings,
Meghan

2 comments:

Our Story: Continued said...

Oh my! She's super cute with her new specs! Reese goes to opthalmology at the end of June and I have a sneaky suspicion we're going to be ordering glasses for her. I hope she is as motivated to wear them as Miss Macey!

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

OK...those are really cute pictures!!! She is precious!!!