Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sneak pre-view of school pictures



Today is school picture day for Marcus and Macey. I got them dressed up and sent them on their way. I have always taken my kids to the studio myself, stood there with a comb and helped make them smile. Not this time. They each grabbed their back pack, hopped on the bus and we shall see how they turn out. Just in case I took a few at home before they left. The outfit Marcus has on is the same one he wore for Easter. We were home just one week when he wore this outfit. The shorts are size 24 months. I remember picking him up and the shorts would literally fall off of him. Not any more. They fit great and he looks so handsome too. Macey got a new outfit for picture day. Purple looks so great on her. The outfit matches her glasses too. I made the mistake of not trying on the outfit before the morning of picture day. The skort, size 4T was Huge. I had to safety pin the back just so it would stay on. I'm sure her teacher was thanking me when it came time to go potty. I know pitiful. I am flying by the seat of my pants lately.
Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Awww...they both look so cute! I can't wait to see their very first school pictures!!!

Tara and Family said...

Darling (of course)! Please send me a picture (or 2) of these two cuties. We can't wait to see their "1st" school pictures. XOXO to each of you, Aunt Tara and Family