Sunday, December 6, 2009

ABC has a new show we won't be watching.

Please click on this link to read an article to understand why.

http://www.rainbowkids.com/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=684

As I was channel surfing I found the tail end of this show, Find My Family. I was bummed I had missed the jist of it. Because it is produced by my favorite show, Extreme Home Makeover I thought it would be a good one too. Tanner walked through the living room only to say, "This show has too much drama." Out of the mouths of babes. After reading this article I'm glad I didn't waste my time.

Let me know what you think of the article or your thoughts on the show if you watched it in it's entirety. Just curious!

1 comment:

Carol said...

After reading the article I for one don't plan on watching it. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. May God bleass you and your wonderful family. I am so happy to have you and Wayne as personal friends and your children are wonderful. I love all 4 of them as if they were our grandchildren. You and your family are in our prayers and thoughts. Thank you for being such wonderful friends. Jim and Carol