Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We're in Metro Family Magazine




Click on images to read our story.

Our family was chosen to share this month, National Adoption Awareness Month, about our personal experience with adoption. This local magazine offers 35,000 copies throughout the metro area to its readers. Our prayer is that ONE family may answer the call as we did. There are many tiny lives that depend on it. I hope you'll enjoy reading our testimony as much as we did sharing it. We are blessed to be on this journey. Thanks for continuing to come along side us.

5 comments:

Charissa said...

How'd you do that?? You are so smart!

thedickinsonfamily said...

Not me. I asked Chris Malone for help. He's the blog master. He keeps me up and running. He turned the .pfd files into .jpg, you got me!?!

Tara and Family said...

How wonderful, can't wait to get my own copy and share with my family and friends. Keep up the good work on sharing your story about Marcus and Macey. Lots of love to each of you, Aunt Tara and Family

Tiffany said...

wow! Love the article AND the pictures of you all in the field. What great family photos! I am sure the article will raise interest and certainly awareness to the plight of these orphans. The kids look great :)

Our mission said...

Praise God for how He is working through your family!