Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eli Project has a committed family

Our friends, The Redman's have committed to adopting Victor through Eli Project. Michael, Denise and their 3 girls are friends of ours from church. They too are a home schooling family who love the Lord. After attending our debut of Eli Project they felt the Lord's calling to rescue a 10 year old little boy from Eastern Europe. We could not be more thrilled for them and Victor too. They will be changed!

Please visit their blog and welcome them into the adoption family: www.theredmanfamilyplusone.blogspot.com

It is my continued calling and passion to spread the word about the many orphans who need Forever Families. I have been given this opportunity through Eli Project. Marcus and Macey are no longer orphans, Praise God! We are still called to help defend the fatherless. I will spend the rest of my life sharing with others about those who can't speak for themselves.
Your welcome to join me!

1 comment:

Tara and Family said...

Best wishes to Denise and her family and the adoption of Victor. I will keep them close in my prayers. Keep us posted with their progress. Love you, Tara