Monday, July 13, 2009

Surgery tomorrow for Marcus

Yes, I know it's been WAY too long since I've posted. I am working on updates as we speak. Since Marcus' eye surgery we have celebrated Wayne's 1st Father's Day as a father of 4, participated in VBS, continue our weekly therapies, visited the zoo, celebrated M&M's first Independence Day and so much more. I can not wait to share the updates. Soon and very soon.

Marcus was scheduled to have his circumcision next month, the week school starts. We have had this appointment for weeks. They are just that busy during the summer months. I asked to be put on their cancellation list. They called today during OT to tell us they have an opening TOMORROW. There is nothing to prepare for, no pre-op for us. He just can't have any solids after midnight and only clear liquids until 10:30. Please pray for Marcus as he will be put under for this out patient procedure. I am looking forward to being home tomorrow evening and just taking it easy, taking care of my sweet baby boy. This is our last procedure scheduled for either children. PRAISE GOD! God has truly blessed us. Marcus and Macey are doing amazingly well. I'm not surprised just filled with joy at God's goodness toward these two precious children. We are undeserving.

Thank you for continuing to follow (when I post updates) this amazing journey we are on. It is a privilege to share Marcus and Macey with those who have taken the time to get to know them. We feel your love and we are grateful for your continued prayers and support.
The journey continues...

4 comments:

Missy said...

I am so enjoying following along and was excited this morning to see an update! Much love to your family. :o)

Melissa said...

I will pray for you and Marcus. My son had to have that procedure when he was 4 and it was much harder than anticipated! Be sure to ask for pain management med.s before you leave the hospital, Tylenol and ibuprofen were not enough for us. I will be praying you have a much easier time!

Tara and Family said...

A new post, how nice to see! I'm so glad all is going smoothly. Marcus and Macey are doing so well with all the procedures and there done, yeah!!
Enjoy your summer break with all the kiddos, try to stay cool!!!
Love to each of you, Aunt Tara and Family

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Awww...sweet, little Marcus! He's such a little trooper and is taking all of his procedures in stride! He is such a good kid! Don't worry...Jordan did great after having his done (again!) and I'm sure Marcus will too! (((HUGS))) ~ Aunt Jennifer