Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm gonna miss them like crazy



Sometimes it's nice just to get a few good photos of my cuties for no reason at all. They are changing so quickly. The video that Wayne made this week just brings tears to my eyes. To see were they came from just 3 short months ago until now is nothing short of amazing. I don't want to forget a single moment of it. I am blessed to be at home with them and watch most every new change that occurs. They are progressing in each of their therapies just beautifully, they are bonding and attaching to the 4 of us so well, they still sleep through each night, they love to take baths and they are healthy, we are blessed. They both begin school in just a few short weeks. Yes, we home school Taylor and Tanner and this year I had to admit I need help. We have recently doubled the size of our family, not to mention that they are both toddlers. They are both enrolled in a DD class in the local public school. One will go in the morning and one in the afternoon. I will miss them terribly. This is not about me but what's best for them. I am praying they will be well loved, cared for and taught what they need to learn and that they reach their full potential. We did not rescue them to ONLY save their lives but to also guide them into becoming productive citizens and share the testimony of God's love for them. They have a story to tell...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute kids 0_0
greeting for your lovely family

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Don't worry...they'll do GREAT! It is wonderful what you have done for them so far, and will continue to do...but it's amazing that you are providing them with the best care, the best doctors, the best therapists and now they have the priveledge of going to school...where they will learn and grow...and be a part of something, just for them! I am beyond excited for them and all that they WILL be!!! Don't you ever, not even for a second, think that you aren't giving those kids 100% of what they need!!! You rock, sister! Love to all...W, M, T, T, M & M!!!! ~ Aunt Jennifer

Charissa said...

They will do fine. I would encourage you to let them ride the bus even! Ava still gets excited when she sees a yellow bus driving down the road. :)

Hope it works out to meet those adorable little kiddos soon!!!

Missy said...

They look GREAT!!! Little Marcus has changed sooooo much!! You have two PRECIOUS little ones on your hands! :o)

Don't feel guilty about having them go to school. We have to do what we have to do, and it doesn't have to be forever.

Lou said...

They are beautiful!!! Mattea started school with summer school and she loves it. I agree with all the other posts, you are doing an awesome job!!!

Our Story: Continued said...

They're so precious! I saw pics of your visit with the Urbans...how fun!! I am anxious for a school update when they start! :) Miss you guys!