Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Haircuts - A first for Marcus






Today was the day, Marcus NEEDED a haircut. His hair is growing in so beautifully. It's thickening up and filling in just great. Therefore, we needed to trim the excess. You know the hairs that grow over the ears and the strands that weren't cut properly at the Big O. He needed a new look. My dear friend, Tammi got the privilege of giving him his first haircut, here that is. She did a great job. She even shaped it up and made him look like a neat little boy with a fresh hair do.
I was devastated when my fiend Lou sent me an updated picture of Marcus when she met him this past December. All I knew were the precious pictures taken by Sheila Green of my boy with his baby hair. He was adorable. Lou sent me pictures of a little boy with his baby hair shaved off. How could they? I never did get his first locks in an envelope for me to save. They butchered his hair with no rhyme or reason. I was devastated. I was told, "Looks like an orphanage haircut to me." That may be true but I didn't have to like it. Today was the day he got the haircut he deserved.

It was already time for Macey to get her bangs trimmed again. It seems we do everything in two's now. Makes things easier for the mom I can tell you. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Awww...what a big boy!!! He is so cute...I could just eat him up!!! Also...I love the picture of Macey! Look in the background...it looks like Marcus is trying to throw a little fit...bless his heart! LOL!!! They both look great, sister! (((HUGS)))

Tara and Family said...

So many "first" for the littles! Love Macey's bangs, too cute on her. And how handsome is Marcus, looks darling in blue. Keep up the good (hard) work, they love you to pieces for it.
Love to each of you, Aunt Tara