Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blessings from the Doctor






Marcus and Macey had another check up with the pediatrician. I have seen her more in 2 months with M&M than I have seen her with T&T in the past 2 years. I am so grateful she has been so patient and kind with this "new" experience for us. We have made a list of what needs to be done and the importance of the order it should be done in. I am so glad we have her to walk us through the process. I'll spare you the list because it's long. I am encouraged to tell you the list is becoming much shorter. I can not tell you how many times God has used these doctors visits and waiting rooms as opportunities for me to share my passion and calling for orphans. I am happy to share what God has done in the lives of Marcus, Macey and our family. I pray he will continue to use each of us to share the Good News through adoption. I am so grateful that we were given the opportunity to adopt Marcus AND Macey. I am so thankful for the opportunities to seek the help they so deserve. I am thrilled with the outcome of each medical visit. We are blessed to be given two healthy, beautiful children who just so happen to have an extra chromosome. God has not given us any more than we can handle.
Thank You Dr.M for walking this journey with us and encouraging us along the way!
We are blessed!

2 comments:

Jennifer C. Roberts said...

Awww...that picture of Macey is sooo cute!!! Look at her...sitting like a little frog. Oh, and the one where she is pointing out her owie to the doctor. I bet she couldn't show her fast enough! And little Marcus sitting up on that scale! So handsome! Way to grow M&M!!! Your Aunt Jennifer loves you (this) much!!!

Tara and Family said...

Looking good, they are too precious! We love each of you, blessings to all!!
Love, Aunt Tara