Friday, January 23, 2009

We are ready to submit!

Wow, I get so excited to even type these words. All of our documents that we have worked on for months are now complete, apostilled and translated. That means we are ready to submit! Our facilitator will submit our Dossier at the first possible moment. I know he is working hard for us and for Timur. He has a passion for these children and wants them rescued as much as we do. I would ask that you join us in prayer. Please pray that he is able to submit ASAP. The sooner our documents are submitted and accepted the sooner we can be invited to travel. Adoption is a process. I am just excited to see it coming to pass. It's just one step at a time. I have to keep reminding myself of that. It's not easy to wait. I am not as patient as I should be. I really "lost it" when Lou sent pictures of herself and her new daughter OUTSIDE the gates of the same orphanage we're going to. I can hardly wait for that to be our family with Timur. What a day that will be, soon and very soon. Thank You for your prayers, kind words and support. I can hardly wait to have him home and share him with so many of you. We are one step closer, Praise God!

Blessings,

Meghan

No comments: