Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Dossier is preregistered!

Today is a good day! Our facilitator was able to preregister our Dossier this morning. That means that we are invited to submit next Monday! So it's official, we will submit on Monday, February 2nd. It's so good to know something during this process. The time is coming to rescue Timur. We know that God's timing is the perfect timing! It doesn't mean that I'm patient about it, it just means HE is in control and I am not. He knows when the best time for Timur to join our family. Of course, I would like it to be sooner than later. Please continue to pray for the process of adoption. Please pray that the officials who approve our paperwork will want to offer us a quick travel date. I say quick, which means March instead of April. Our best friends, the Malone's are leaving soon to rescue their boys and I would love for our trips to overlap. What are the chances that best friends would be adopting from the same place, near the same time and get to celebrate together? That is my prayer! Please join me as we continue to fund raise and share our story with others. We are excited to see the hand of God move on behalf of Timur! What a blessing he already is to our family.
Blessings,
Meghan

5 comments:

Carson's Mom said...

That would be so much fun if you could be over there together. I hope it happens for you.

Kayla

Dolores said...

I'm so happy to see that you are getting close to bringing Timur home!!!

R-N-R said...

Congratulations! We just received your photo card in the mail. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family on this wonderful journey. XOXO The Grants

orphans4me said...

Congratulations! I think this is my first time to your blog! I don't know why I haven't checked it out earlier. I am excited to see that your dossier will be submitted on Monday. Little T. is such a cutie bug.
Joy,RR

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

Prayers for everything to fall in to place with ammazing ease! So happy for your family!~So happy for Timur!~